* This website provides access to an online music shop where customers can listen to the samples and buy CDs and downloads.
* This site’s content and Terms and Conditions of Sale may change. It is the customer’s responsibility to review the Site and Terms and Conditions of Sale each time they access silenceofmusic.com site.
* There is no contract between you and the Seller until the Seller has received your order and full payment. When these conditions are fulfilled, there is a binding legal contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
* All orders are the obligation of Seller to make deliveries. If the Buyer fails to make advance payment or refuses to accept the shipment prices, then the Seller shall have the right to cancel the sales order.
* The Seller remains the owner of the Goods until the Seller has been paid in full for such Goods.
* Goods are at Buyer’s risk from the moment they are posted by Seller.
* The covers of the products may differ from the one showed on the photographs, but the quality of product and its content remains the same.
* If the Buyer’s postal address changes during the shipping process silenceofmusic.com and Alphamusic do not take responsibility for the loss of product. We will endeavor to change the address but we can not guarantee it. We can not take responsibility if package goes to the original address and the customer has moved or is not present to collect it. In case the product returned to us, we may be able to post again after customer pays relevant administration and postage prices.
* Silenceofmusic.com will not take the responsibility of lost product, if the addressee did mistake in address and didn’t inform the company about the mistake by the time the order is processed.
* If goods are found to be damaged or defective due to manufacture default, the company will replace the goods.
* The Buyer must check the Goods immediately upon receipt and notify the Seller within 7 days if the Goods are damaged. If the Buyer fails to do this he is deemed to have accepted the products.
* Any Goods that were received defective or damaged must be kept together with the original packing at the Buyer’s risk until the Seller notify the Buyer to return the goods. All the manufacture damaged goods must be send to the Seller to his address: John Levine, Suite 250, 23 King Street, Cambridge CB1 1AH Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom along with the information what was the problem and from whom the product was return. Please note that damage goods have 0 commercial value and if asked the value please state 0. If we are about to be charged customs for damage goods, we will not take the product and it will return to sender at sender’s cost.
* The Seller reserves the right to make a handling and restocking charge on Goods which are returned if they were ordered in error or are no longer required. This charge shall not exceed 20% of the product price.
* The Seller shall not be held liable if the Seller is prevented or delayed from supplying any Goods by cause beyond the Seller’s control.
* In no event will Seller be liable for any direct or indirect damages or losses caused by listen to his music to the parties or property of listener or any third party nor their property. Please read all the warnings and notices clearly displayed on every CD and the website.
* silenceofmusic.com, thealphamusicofjohnlevine.com and johnblevine.com websites are intended for informational purposes only and are not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a medical professional. Always consult a doctor or other qualified health professional if you have personal or health concerns.
* While every care has been taken in preparing material for publication on these websites, silenceofmusic.com, thealphamusicofjohnlevine.com and johnblevine.com, their owners, staff and contributors expressly disclaim all legal or other liability for any inaccuracy, mistakes, statements, errors or omissions of whatsoever nature in what is posted.
* The information on these sites is of a condensed nature and may be subject to change from time to time. The information on these sites should not be relied upon in determining legal rights or other decisions. You are strongly advised to always seek professional advice in such matters.
* To the fullest extent permitted by the law, silenceofmusic.com. thealphamusicofjohnlevine.com, johnblevine.com hereby excludes liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to any information, content or advertisements including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, whether arising from loss of data, loss of use or otherwise and whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified.
* Silenceofmusic.com, thealphamusicofjohnlevine.com, johnblevine.com are not responsible for the sites linked to these websites; we have not reviewed these sites and do not vouch for their content and links are provided as a convenience to sites users. All material on silenceofmusic.com, thealphamusicofjohnlevine.com and johnblevine.com is copyright and any use is subject to prior written permission from the editor.
* We endeavour to attribute copyright or other intellectual rights to rightful owners. If such attribution is overlooked or missed, we will correct it promptly once notified in writing.
* The Buyer agrees to pay for the products according to the Seller’s payment terms.
* The product prices are the one stated by Seller at his price list and are subject to change. Please check the current price before ordering. The prices are exclusive of shipment and delivery rates.
* The Buyer must add to the product price also the shipment charges, which include picking, handling, packing and posting/shipping charges.
* The Seller reserves the right to revise prices prior to dispatch of Goods. If the Buyer wants a special type of delivery he must understand and accept that the seller will charge and extra fee to cover increased handling charges.
* Payment must be made in full before any Goods are dispatched.
* We do our best to have CD’s shipped out within 2–4 days but we reserve the right to take up to 28 days depending if the ordered CD is in stock.
* PLEASE ALLOW 28 DAYS FOR DELIVERY FROM DATE OF ORDER.
* Deliveries will be made by mail or courier to the address stipulated in your order. The mode has been selected and prepaid for by the Buyer. After you purchase with paypal and receive transaction confirmation, check if your delivery details are correct! If they aren’t, inform us immediately within 24 hours by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org by giving details of your transaction and new postal address. Otherwise we post to the address shown in paypal confirmation. We cannot be held responsible for mistakes in your postal address, if you didn’t inform us by the time we proceeded
* Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order or that are provided by customer service.
* Any transfer fees/ bank charges/ conversion fees for currency exchange is to be full paid by the Buyer.
* Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Seller, all shipping shall be at the expense of Buyer.
* Seller will attempt to meet shipment schedules. Seller will not assume liability, because of any delay or failure to deliver goods for any reason.
* Seller will not be liable for any loss, damages or penalty resulting from delay in delivery of the Products when such delay is due to causes beyond the reasonable control of Seller, including without limitation, supplier delay, force majeure, fire, flood or hurricane. In any such event, the delivery date will be extended for a period equal to the delay.
* The Buyer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped back to our company. The Buyer shall better fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage.
* If there is an error in delivery, you must notify us in writing via the email addressess or call us at +44 020 3239 8108 before we process your order. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
If you cannot see your country in the shipping list, please contact our customer support: email@example.com
* You may return your product within 14 days since delivery, providing it hasnt been opened. According to EU regulation from June 2014 regarding audio and video data recording – once the product has been opened, you lose the right to return the product. This means the refund claims will not be accepted. We ask you to choose carefully and listen to samples prior buying. The same does not apply to downloads. Once the download has been purchased, the refund request will not be accepted.
* All shipping charges and costs concerning with returning Product to our company, including insurance, duties or other fees must be prepaid by customer and are not refundable. Customer shall assume all risk of loss or damage to Products while transported to Seller.
* Buyer shall notify our company of any visible defects, quantity shortages or incorrect product shipments within seven (7) days of receipt of the shipment. Failure to notify us of any visible defects in the products within such period shall be deemed an unqualified waiver of any rights to return products on the basis of visible defects, shortages or incorrect shipments.
* If the product you received is faulty, we will replace it free of charge.
* We are unable to offer refunds of your return postage costs except in the case of incorrect goods sent.
* Returns requested after 14 days of receipt will not be processed.
* Be sure to get a certificate of posting from the post office in case of lost or damaged product. Please note that damage goods have 0 commercial value and if asked the value please state 0. If we are about to be charged customs for damage goods, we will not take the product and it will return to sender at sender’s cost.
* If we do not have the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives before we dispatch your order. If this happens you may:– accept the alternatives we offer; – cancel your order;
* If we owe you money we will refund you as soon as reasonably possible.
* If you require other information about any of our products, before purchase, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call as at 020 3239 8108.
* We want all our customers to feel confident and delighted about purchasing the products on this web site and about the service we provide, that is way please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call as at 020 3239 8108.
* Downloads. Please choose carefully when purchasing your downloads. Once it is purchased, we don’t refund, nor replace it with other titles. To make your decision, please listen to the samples before purchasing it.
* Seller warrants the Products to be free from defects. This warranty is made to the original purchaser only at the original location.
* Silenceofmusic.com guarantees that should our product arrive with you with any damage due to manufacturer error they will be replaced free of charge.
* If the chosen product is unavailable we guarantee full refund.
* All Products which Buyer considers defective shall be returned to Seller. Shipping costs shall be prepaid by Buyer. If the product has manufacture defaults the costs of shipment the replaced product will be on Sellers expenses. If there wasn’t any manufacture default and the damage was caused by Buyer all the shipment expenses are going to be paid by Buyer.
* If it is found that any Product has been returned without cause and is still serviceable, Buyer will be notified and the Product returned at Buyer’s expense.
* All Alphamusic products are copyrighted. Alphamusic and silenceofmusic.com have the right to sell its products. Buyer shall notify Seller promptly in writing of any claim of infringement and shall give Seller full authority, information and assistance in settling or defending such claim.
* Seller retains for itself all proprietary rights in and to all designs, engineering details, and other data and materials pertaining to any Products supplied by Seller and to all discoveries, inventions, patents and other proprietary rights arising out of the work done by Seller in connection with the Products or with any and all Products developed by Seller. Buyer warrants that it will not divulge, disclose, or in any way distribute or make use of such information, and that it will not manufacture or engage to have manufactured such Products.
* Direct sale – sale at the show, exhibition, talk or any similar event where product was purchased face to face, directly. Direct selling is the marketing and selling of products directly to consumers.
* We do not refund nor replace products purchased directly. Please choose carefully.
* Any claim, dispute, or controversy arising from or relating to the products sold to these Terms and Conditions of Product Sales shall be resolved by binding arbitration.
* These terms and conditions are subject to UK law.
* Mp3 downloads cannot be refunded or replaced once purchased.
* You can only buy one download at a time.
* Your download will be automatically sent to the email provided. Please make sure you type in the correct email (please double check). If you haven’t received a confirmation link within 30 minutes after the purchase, please ensure your mailbox isn’t full and check your spam folder. If there is still nothing, please contact us.
* The link will be active for 2 days and access is limited to 3 attempts.
* All tracks are downloadable as a zip file and the mp3 will need to be extracted before playing. Most systems have a built–in zip reader, however, by default some iPhones (iOS)/iPads (iOS) have issues with opening and downloading mp3 or zip files. This guide will show you how to open zip files on your iPhone, allowing you to download compressed files from a website to your iPhone/iPad and unzip them so you can use the files inside: http://goo.gl/hARW85.? If you still experience problems, we suggest downloading the file to a computer/laptop and then transferring it to your equipment, which is the easiest way.
* Prior to buying our downloads, please check to make sure your iPhone/iPad/Tablet and any other equipment have proper applications/plug–ins installed. You can test this by downloading zip files from your email and opening them on your equipment. If you are unable to do so, you will require an application from your iPhone/iPad provider, which is free to download.
The content of the website is for general reading, not medical or scientific purposes. Alphamusic and silenceofmusic.com will not take responsibility for any direct or indirect damages or losses from the use of this service.
Although we have taken reasonable care to ensure that all of the content of, information and materials on this site is accurate, the customer’s use of this site and the Services is at their sole risk.
Alphamusic is not a substitute for medical care and cannot replace medical attention.
In all cases you should first refer to your General Practitioner or other qualified health professional to diagnose any health concern that you may have and for guidance as to the appropriate treatment. Certain memories can be awakened which create associations, images, ideas and behavioral changes. Most listeners feel comfort and enjoyment. However, if you experience any discomfort stop listening and consult your doctor or qualified therapist. We recommend that you listen to the CDs quietly and avoid listening whilst driving or working with heavy machinery. Alphamusic and silenceofmusic.com will not take responsibility for any instance where these suggestions have not been adhered to.
The views and opinions of people expressed on our website may differ from Alphamusic and silenceofmusic.com and we cannot take responsibility for them.
Alphamusic and silenceofmusic.com will not be held liable for the content of the links provided on its website. Customers use such links entirely at their own risk.
Because of the samples and information provided on our website, Alphamusic and silenceofmusic.com cannot take responsibility for individuals purchasing an unsuitable CD. However in some cases we may exchange the unsuitable CD.
We are not responsible for replacing discs that are scratched or defective from improper use. After your new disc arrives, please open your package and examine all CDs to be sure they have arrived in good condition. We are unable to refund or replace dirty or smudged CDs.
Customers agree to defend and hold harmless on demand us from and against any damages, losses, claim or demand made by any third party, and all associated liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising out of or relating to their access or use of this Site.
We protect customer’s privacy, and will not use any information which we collect about them and we will not share these information with other companies unless customer agrees.